This version of MacBS2 is a work in progress, and as such, it is incomplete and probably buggy. Here's a partial list of things that are missing.
- No support for slots
Another thing to look out for is that Apple's FTDI driver can't reset a BASIC Stamp. You'll need to download the latest driver from FTDI.
MacBS2 3.1.10 oct 9, 2016
- Mac OS Sierra compatibility.
MacBS2 3.1.9 mar 20, 2016
- Fixed a problem compiling some source files that come from Windows machines.
MacBS2 3.1.8 mar 29, 2015
- Restored highlighting of syntax errors.
MacBS2 3.1.7 mar 15, 2015
- Fix for Japanese systems.
MacBS2 3.1.6 jan 20, 2015
- Corrected firmware version detection of BS2e
MacBS2 3.1.5 dec 17, 2014
- Much more reliable serial port support
- Debugger pane now supports cursor control
- Memory Map
- Support for BASIC STAMP reference documentation
- Several other fit and finish goodies
MacBS2 3.0.6 may 26, 2013
- Corrected handling of MacRoman encoded files containing diacriticals.
MacBS2 3.0.5 may 9, 2013
- Fixed bug in syntax coloring that could corrupt source code.
MacBS2 3.0.4 may 2, 2013
- Fixed a problem that prevented successful downloads to the BS2 variety of STAMP.
MacBS2 3.0.2 april 30, 2013
- fixed a boo-boo. whoops!
MacBS2 3.0.1 april 23, 2013
- first public release.